♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Urgh everything suck right now. I feel like flushing myself down the toilet bowl or smth. The 3 essays, 6 graphs, 4 worksheets & 7 chapters are killing me, they are. Don't ever buy 3647 for 4D because I tell you, it's the LAST number in the world that will ever strike.
And I was happily telling dear friends to cheer up yesterday. How ironic.
Somehow the emo kid article thing comes to my mind...